Are you looking for an opportunity for career growth in an Engineering field?
Is lifestyle important to you? Our 4 offices are located in communities that offer a vast array of outdoor recreational opportunities, arts and culture experiences, while offering a lower cost of living and affordable Real Estate.
Omega & Associates Engineering Ltd. is an award winning full service civil and structural engineering firm, providing 35 years of service both nationally and internationally to resource industries, government and the private sector. Awards include TOP BUSINESS of the Year 2013 in Chilliwack and Nominated TOP BUSINESS of the Year 2014 in Chilliwack, TOP 10 for BC BUSINESSES of the Year 2014.
Omega & Associates Engineering Ltd. is looking for a self-motivated and disciplined individual to fill the position of a Senior Civil Technologist. The ideal candidate will have demonstrated experience in the design management, construction review and preparation of as-built / record drawing of Land Development and Municipal projects.
• Competitive Salaries.
• Complete Benefits Package.
• Partnership opportunities.
CIVIL TECHNOLOGIST SR. Required experience and Qualifications:
- 7+ yrs. experience in land development and municipal civil projects within BC;
- Experience in design of residential subdivisions, multi-family developments and commercial site servicing projects;
- Experience in design and monitoring of Erosion and Sediment Control (ESC);
- Working experience in road, storm water management, sanitary sewer and water main design including calculations and design drafting using Civil 3D.
- Thorough working knowledge of AutoCAD, AutoCAD Civil 3D.
- Construction field reviews and preparation of as-built / record drawings.
- Familiar with the use of municipal standards and bylaws.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
At Omega & Associates Engineering Ltd., the importance of continuing professional development is recognized and staff is encouraged to lead in-house trainings and to attend conferences and other career enrichment programs. The work environment at Omega and Associates Engineering is challenging and stimulating and all staff are supported to reach their full potential aided by mentoring, training and professional development. TO APPLY: Interested, qualified candidates are invited to submit their resume and cover letter by email to @ email@example.com
Omega and Associates Engineering thanks all applicants for their interest; however, only those short listed for interviews will be contacted.